The first decade of the new millennium has passed. Gone by in a blink. For a while the Twitter hashtag #10yearsago was going around yesterday. Thinking back on where I was and what I was doing 10 years ago really humbles me. Three different houses. Six different jobs. Friends lost. Babies born.
The cycle of life continues to churn, oblivious to human celebrations of the passage of time.
In ten more years my oldest kid will be going on 23. My daughter will be working on 21. Wow! At 23, I was married and expecting my first child. Wow again!
I look forward to walking into the new decade with my head held high, full of promise and adventure. Here are some experiences I am imposing on my family to happen in the next 10 years:
- Trip to Portland to visit friends and hike parts of Mt. Hood
- Rafting trip in the Grand Canyon
- Weekend in NYC
- Relaxing for a weekend in Bali
- Visiting friends in Italy
- Starting a business (or two or three)
- Comic Con, Dragon Con, or East Coast Black Age of Comics Con (or all three)
- Star Wars Celebration V
Dream big family! Our opportunities are boundless.